PSECU UPDATE RETURNS - ol-301-a

Been getting this message on my Founder's card for about 7+ days. Now my checking is returning the same error, same bank.

Comments

• dwarden252
    dwarden252 Member ✭✭
    Now i get this error:
    During the last online session, Quicken encountered an online error [OL-233-A].
    What does that mean? Quicken is unable to complete your request.
    What do I do now? Please try again later.
  • rgs43
    rgs43 Member
    I have been having the same problem so what do we do now?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @dwarden252 & @rgs43,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try to refresh financial institution branding and profile by following the instructions provided below.
    1. In Quicken, select the Tools menu, then choose Online Center.
    2. Click the Financial Institution dropdown arrow and select the financial institution.
    3. Press CTRL+Shift while selecting Contact Info.
    4. Select one of the accounts associated with the bank from the dropdown list
    5. Select Financial Institution Branding and Profile from the list and click Refresh.
    6. Click OK and go online by clicking the Update/Send button.
    7. Attempt your online session again.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dwarden252
    dwarden252 Member ✭✭
    Sorry, I tried a few days ago and just now. It is still not working.
  • dwarden252
    dwarden252 Member ✭✭
    During the last online session, Quicken encountered an online error [OL-233-A].
    What does that mean? Quicken is unable to complete your request.
    What do I do now? Please try again later.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thanks for the update, though I am sorry to hear that the errors persist.

Next, could you please try deactivating the account(s) experiencing these errors and then reactivating through Add Account (not through Set Up Now)?

Please, follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, to reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dwarden252
    dwarden252 Member ✭✭
    Hi Anja,
    I followed the instructions above, thank you. I was able to sync/download once then i got an error "Accounts [Bank Name] for user id [user id] are not enabled correctly and need to be deactivated and reactivated to allow Quicken to properly get new transactions. Go to quicken.com/support and search for the FAQ concerning 'EWC-DC Mismatch'"
    I repeated deactivation / reactivation and get the same error. I need to write checks, Help!
  • dwarden252
    dwarden252 Member ✭✭
    > @dwarden252 said:
    > Hi Anja,
    > I followed the instructions above, thank you. I was able to sync/download once then i got an error "Accounts [Bank Name] for user id [user id] are not enabled correctly and need to be deactivated and reactivated to allow Quicken to properly get new transactions. Go to quicken.com/support and search for the FAQ concerning 'EWC-DC Mismatch'"
    > I repeated deactivation / reactivation and get the same error. I need to write checks, Help!

"OL-233-A - quicken is unable to complete your request"
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @dwarden252, I'm glad to hear that you were able to sync/download but I do apologize that you started getting a different message. For that error, here are the steps you would need to follow,

First, turn Automatic Entry off

1. Press Ctrl+A on the keyboard to bring up the Account List, then click the Edit button next to the affected account in the list 
    2. In the Account Details window, click on the Online Services tab then click "Automatic entry is." 

Message EWC-DC Mismatch OL-238

1. Select No on the next dialog box and click OK. Automatic entry should show as "Off" now.
    2. Click OK to close the Account Details window. 
    3. Repeat these steps on each account you have with the bank affected by this error.
    4. Click Done on the Account List.
    5. Close Quicken, wait a few seconds, then re-open it.

Deactivate and re-add the accounts

1. Go back to Tools > Account List. 
    2. Click the Edit button next to one of the accounts with the affected bank.
    3. On the Online Services tab, click Deactivate.
    4. Repeat steps 1 - 3 on each account you have with the bank affected by this error.
    5. Once all the affected accounts are deactivated, they will need to be reactivated.
    6. Go to Tools > Add Account.
    7. Select the bank for the deactivated account(s) and enter your credentials when prompted.
    8. When the list of located accounts appears, choose LINK next to each account you want to reactivate.
    9. Click Next then Done on the last prompt.
    Please let me know if this works, I do apologize for the inconvience. 
    - Quicken Jade
  • dwarden252
    dwarden252 Member ✭✭
    I think it is fixed but time / transactions will tell.
    Quicken is returning a new code (Illegal Operation:(0)) when syncing a transaction for $0.00 which is only a placeholder that my bank uses when I initiate a check payment that the vendor has not received yet.
This discussion has been closed.