Investor 360 Download Issues - Error OL-293

DebVirginia
DebVirginia Member ✭✭
I've tried to update my Investor 360 accounts and get the OL 293 message. Now the Investor 360 line on one-step update reads Investor 360: error recovery. Got the message yesterday, but it went ahead and downloaded on the second try. I just downloaded a Quicken update. Any idea what's going on?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• mrb@
    mrb@ Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
    Today I have same problem. Quicken Deluxe Windows 10 Version R37.67 Build 27.1.37.67
    Error OL-293-A from Investor 360.
    Investor 360 will normally send a 6 digit code to my phone before letting me log onto the web site. No recent changes on Investor 360 logon. This worked 3 days ago.
  • Ken Imrisek
    Ken Imrisek Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem which began 3-4 days ago. Is Quicken addressing this problem?
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Investor360 only has these download capabilities - Direct Connect -
    So, what happens when you try to download via Quicken One Step Update ?
    68149    68149    68149    Investor360    https://www.investor360.com    NA   
    https://www.investor360.com    ACTIVE   
    ACCOUNTINFO,INVESTMENT&DIRECT                

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Curt Herge
    Curt Herge Member ✭✭
    I have experienced the same.
  • David Shaffer
    David Shaffer Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    This account (commonwealth) is not syncing.
    Thanks
  • gnx373
    gnx373 Member
    Same problem, has something to do with code sent after sign in that Quicken does not have a way to recognize.
  • David Shaffer
    David Shaffer Member ✭✭
    Darn. It worked forever. I really need it to work.
  • mrb@
    > @Ps56k2 said:
    > So, what happens when you try to download via Quicken One Step Update ?

Well it used to just work. I didn't have to get a code on my phone or anything. Now today it gets Error OL-293-A. Today is MLK holiday, lets hope it works tomorrow.
  • I am experiencing the same problem. Problem stated Jan 14 for me.
  • rpahlow
    rpahlow Member
    Just joining the conversation, I have the same issue. Looking forward to the solution.
  • cowbaby50
    cowbaby50 Member ✭✭
    Is anyone else having trouble updating transactions from Investor 360? I'm getting error OL-293-A. When I sign on to Investor 360 from my web browser, it always asks for a code texted to my phone. Could this be the source of the problem?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MK17236
    MK17236 Member
    I'm getting the same issue as everyone else. Started happening Jan 14th
  • paula.michele
    paula.michele Member ✭✭
    Same situation here. First encountered problem on 1/14 and it persists through today. Hope there is a fix soon!
  • David Shaffer
    David Shaffer Member ✭✭
    Commonwealth (investor360) told me they were having quicken sync problems with Investor360 passwords with some special characters but especially ! and #. I did not have those characters in my password but decided to change it anyway and it worked !! (for now)
  • cjpitt52
    cjpitt52 Member ✭✭
    I'm having what looks like the same issue...on Quicken for the Mac. Started Jan 15th.
  • mrb@
    Following the lead of David Shaffer, I changed Investor360 password and updated it in my Quicken Password Vault. I then was able to successfully complete a update. Solution or serendipity, I don't know.

After the update I noticed my net worth went down. Can you do anything about that please? :wink:
  • Many thanks to David Shaffer for posting his solution on Jan 18, which was key to my fixing my Investor360 problem also. Sync problem seems to be fixed (As you said, David, "for now"). We'll see if it lasts.
    (It's really annoying when financial institutions such as Commonwealth muck with their password format requirements, without alerting their users that they're doing that!)
This discussion has been closed.