Purchased new computer, Installed Windows 10.did not transfer Quicken Software Billed

Options
jrjut61
jrjut61 Member ✭✭
on CC 10/09/21. Wish to now have latest version downloaded. Since paid for. How do I do this?

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did you obtain Q on the old computer?  Disc or Download?  If download, simply download again from the same site.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• jrjut61
    jrjut61 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Version 2005 was installed via disc. Never updated. Can it be reinstalled and then updated. Not computer savvy.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ... Billed ... on CC 10/09/21. Wish to now have latest version downloaded. Since paid for. How do I do this?
    Are you saying that you purchased the latest Quicken version (Subscription aka 2021) last year in October and you now wish to download and install it on your new computer?
    If you bought the software from Quicken please see https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-download-quicken-quickencom-after-i-buy-it for instructions.
    If you bought it from another retailer, please contact the retailer for download instructions.
    And yes, if you have never installed a version newer than 2005, not even on your old computer, and need to still convert a Quicken data file created by the 2005 software, please do follow the instructions given by @Sherlock before you download and install Q Subscription version.
This discussion has been closed.