Duplicate transactions being downloaded from Alliant Credit Union

Options
dexterca
dexterca Member ✭✭
I'm running Quicken for Mac and have been getting duplicate transactions being downloaded for the last couple of months now and I've noticed it's been occurring across multiple software updates. I'm currently on Quicken for Mac Version 6.5.1 (Build 605.42638.100). Yes, I've already filled out the "Report a problem..." form.

Seems like this issue should have never been closed.
https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20212412#Comment_20212412

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    I have flagged your post to request a moderator move it to an appropriate Quicken for Mac category.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @dexterca This sounds like a problem specific to your financial institution. Can you share which bank/credit card you're having this trouble with? It may be a known problem with that financial institution or it may need to be reported to Quicken Support for escalation. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • dexterca
    dexterca Member ✭✭
    Options
    Alliant Credit Union ... it's also in the title of post
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dexterca said:
    I'm running Quicken for Mac and have been getting duplicate transactions being downloaded for the last couple of months now and I've noticed it's been occurring across multiple software updates. I'm currently on Quicken for Mac Version 6.5.1 (Build 605.42638.100). Yes, I've already filled out the "Report a problem..." form.

Seems like this issue should have never been closed.
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20212412#Comment_20212412
    @dexterca,   

I am sorry that you are experiencing this trouble with duplicate transactions. Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community for further assistance on this issue. Be sure to save backups frequently, as these are often instrumental in resolving situations like this. Provided that you have been saving them regularly, go to File > Show Backups in Finder in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and search through the files designated as being stored prior to the date these duplicate transactions were first noticed. You will then restore one of the files by clicking on the icon and clicking Restore This File

I look forward to hearing from you about any further developments, should you be able to check back in with us.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.