Wells Fargo - Aggregation Error

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Aggregator error.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• r.lollar
    r.lollar Member
    I too have the same errorAGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-2102); I use quicken for Mac and my banking institution is Wells Fargo; I use quicken connect.
  • DebHarding
    DebHarding Unconfirmed, Member
    I am having the same problem. The last time that I could download was 01/14/2022
  • Pammy Sue
    Pammy Sue Member
    I am having the same problem
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    r.lollar said:
    I too have the same errorAGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-2102); I use quicken for Mac and my banking institution is Wells Fargo; I use quicken connect.
    Hello @r.lollar, 

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Thank you for drawing our attention to this problem here on the Quicken Community. Have you tried reseting the cloud? First, save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and running. Next, go to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services in the same menu and then click Reset next to your Cloud account information.

I look forward to receiving any further updates regarding this situation, if you can manage to drop by again and follow up with us.

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
  • Catriv72
    Catriv72 Member ✭✭
    I tried resetting the cloud and I am still getting an error with my connection to Wells Fargo, I use a MacBook

The error I am receiving is CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-119

What else needs to be done to correct this?
  • I keep getting an error when I try to download transactions from Wells Fargo. doSignOn failed with error code = 15502
    when I retry I see another error AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR(CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-119)

can anyone help resolve this issue?
  • Joseph Z
    Joseph Z Member
    Me too.
  • upsiddwn
    upsiddwn Member
    I am receiving the CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-119:Invalid CC Date for Wells Fargo again. What's the fix for this??
  • upsiddwn
    upsiddwn Member
    I tried disconnecting and re-connecting one of the Wells Fargo accounts and when it tries to re-connect I get the AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-119)
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• upsiddwn
    upsiddwn Member
    Quicken connects but does not download any transactions from Wells Fargo, no error messages
This discussion has been closed.