subscription expired after install on second pc

Options
gnerps
gnerps Member ✭✭
I have a subscription valid thru 11/2022. I installed Quicken on my laptop and now my desktop gives me a "subscription expired" message and won't allow use. I have verified that my subscription allows me to install on multiple PCs. Why do I get the expired message, and how can I restore use on my desktop?
Thanks.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I suggest you reset the Quicken ID associated with the Quicken file.  
    1. Select Edit > Preferences...
    2. Select Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    3. Select Sign in as a different user
    4. Enter yes 
    5. Select Sign Out
    6. Sign in with the your Quicken ID
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gnerps said:
    I have a subscription valid thru 11/2022. I installed Quicken on my laptop and now my desktop gives me a "subscription expired" message and won't allow use. I have verified that my subscription allows me to install on multiple PCs. Why do I get the expired message, and how can I restore use on my desktop?
    Thanks.
    Hi @gnerps ,

Open Quicken.
    At the Top, click Help
    Now click Check Membership Status.

Please Note: All installations of Quicken on your computers, must be using the same Quicken User ID and password.

Make sure that you used the Quicken Installer downloaded from your Account after your logged into your Quicken Account on the Web.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gnerps said: I have a subscription valid thru 11/2022. I installed Quicken on my laptop and now my desktop gives me a "subscription expired" message and won't allow use.
    Where or how did you get your 1st copy of Quicken installed - downloaded or from physical CD ?
    Where or how did you install your 2nd copy of Quicken - downloaded, physical CD, or "other" ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.