Multiple Capital One credit card accounts

shamrock_94
shamrock_94 Member ✭✭
My wife and I both have separate Capital One CC accounts. I have added my CC account to Quicken, when attempting to add hers via "Add account" quicken tries to re-authorize all my accounts based on my login. Can two Capital One CC accounts w/ unique logins be added to quicken?

Comments

• Hello @shamrock_94,

Thank you for coming to the Community with your questions and concerns, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Yes, you should be able to add Capital One accounts with multiple sets of credentials. We can test this by opening a new data file and attempting to add accounts with both credentials there to see if you get the same or different results.

To do this go to File>New Quicken File>New Quicken File> Ok>Type in "test">Save>Next>Add Accounts. then add the accounts with both usernames and let us know if you still have the same problem.

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• beaucoup
    beaucoup Member
    I just ran into this same problem. The solution is to quit and restart Quicken after adding the first account so that it clears the first account credentials from memory.
This discussion has been closed.