Download prior Apple Card statement

Options
doreem530
doreem530 Member
Downloads to Mac OK, open with Quicken & it says it's processing but nothing happens. Under Settings for Apple Account it keeps reverting back to 8/31/2021 date for downloading transactions. I can change it to 6/30/2021 & save but then it reverts back to 8/31/2021.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doreem530 said:
    Downloads to Mac OK, open with Quicken & it says it's processing but nothing happens. Under Settings for Apple Account it keeps reverting back to 8/31/2021 date for downloading transactions. I can change it to 6/30/2021 & save but then it reverts back to 8/31/2021.
    Hello @doreem530,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Thank you so much for contacting us here at the Quicken Community for further discussion and support.

In order to provide assistance with this problem, I will need a little more information. Are you trying to download pdf statements via Direct Connect? What instance do you select in the bank list when you linked your account to online banking services?

I look forward to your response, should you have the chance to drop by and check in with us again.

Best regards,

Quicken Jared 
  • doreem530
    doreem530 Member
    Options
    Spoke to Support on the phone. Problem solved.
  • doreem530
    doreem530 Member
    Options
    This can be closed but I don't see that option.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @doreem530,
    doreem530 said:
    This can be closed but I don't see that option.
    Only Admins and Moderators have the ability to close posts. So, I went ahead and closed this thread per your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.