Keesler Federal Credit Union - CC-501 Error [Edited]

spratleywa
spratleywa Member ✭✭✭
Two days ago, Keesler Federal Credit Union account downloads were working fine. Quicken has been using Express Web Connect method of connection for years. Now CC-501 errors for the past 2 days.

Is Quicken having connectivity issues again?

Answers

• Lux
    Lux Member ✭✭
    I am also getting the same error CC-501 for Keesler Federal Credit Union starting about two days ago. I have tried numerous resets and reattempts over last two day with no success.
  • spratleywa
    spratleywa Member ✭✭✭
    p.s., the KFCU connectivity disconnect applies to Quicken online, as well.
  • Still getting the CC-501 Error when trying to access Keesler Federal Credit Union; any advice???
  • Hello all,

Thank you for coming to the Community to report the error you are seeing, though I apologize that you are experiencing this. 

Can you all please go to Help>Report a problem from within your Quicken software. Please provide a brief description of the process you take to get this error and leave the log files attached. You can then send it over to Quicken.

Do let us know when you have done this so we can review the error in the log files. 

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• spratleywa
    spratleywa Member ✭✭✭
    Just submitted, but it's not connecting via Quicken online with error code Care Code: ccscrape. 176 either. I've included that info with my submittal, as well.
  • pngrut
    pngrut Member
    Submitted CC-501 errors received for ABNB Credit Union in Help>Report a problem.
  • Getting this error as well, is there a way to manually import transactions until this is fixed?
  • never mind I figured out how to download quicken files from keesler
  • I have submitted the CC-501 errors as well for Keesler Federal Credit Union. Hopefully it is fixed soon!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Lux
    Lux Member ✭✭
    With Quicken Update this morning, I was able to reconnect with my Keesler Federal Credit Union Accounts.
  • spratleywa
    spratleywa Member ✭✭✭
    Ditto!
  • spratleywa
    spratleywa Member ✭✭✭
    It appears to be broke, again! Instead of the CC-501 error, it's prompting me to connect my KFCU accounts, but the options are to add or link to existing accounts, buuuuuuut the listed accounts for linking don't include the correct accounts.
  • spratleywa
    spratleywa Member ✭✭✭
    Just deactivated and reconnected each account. I believe that should complete the process.
This discussion has been closed.