Advantis CU AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-176)

BradPDX
BradPDX Member ✭✭
I see several of these from different financial institutions, and so I'll just throw this one in.

Sync with Advantis CU (Portland, OR area) stopped working on 1/31/2022 with error message: AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-176).

This issue applies to both the MacOS and iOS versions. No passwords or settings have been changed.

Comments

• Nn81
    Nn81 Member ✭✭
    I'm getting the same error connecting to Advantis CU.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    BradPDX said:
    I see several of these from different financial institutions, and so I'll just throw this one in.

Sync with Advantis CU (Portland, OR area) stopped working on 1/31/2022 with error message: AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-176).

This issue applies to both the MacOS and iOS versions. No passwords or settings have been changed.
    Hello @BradPDX,      

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this problem with aggregator errors. Thank you for drawing our attention to this here on the Quicken Community.

First, be sure to save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. I recommend doing this frequently while using the Quicken application, as it is important in preserving your data and can be a direct part of the solution, in itself, in many situations.

Next, select each of the accounts that are being affected by this issue - one by one - and go to the same upper menu previously mentioned. Navigate to Accounts > Settings > Downloads and click Disconnect Account. Again, you will have to do this individually for each account that is showing these symptoms.

After that, go to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services in the top menu while Quicken is open. Click Reset next to the Cloud account information that appears in this window. Once this is done, go to the Add Account button in the main Quicken window, denoted by the '+' icon in the upper left-hand side. Be sure to select LINK when prompted under the Action column, rather than Add or Ignore.

I hope this is helpful and look forward to corresponding with you further on this matter, if necessary, here in this thread.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• BradPDX
    BradPDX Member ✭✭
    Hi Quicken Jared,

Thanks for your response. I've followed your steps exactly, but when I try to add back my Advantis Accounts using these steps I get essentially the same error. Since I can't post a picture, it is a window titled "Add Checking Account" (that's what I was trying to add back) and says "Server communication error" "Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers. Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support."

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-176)

Same as before. I never got to the step where I could Link the accounts to my existing data. I tried adding another Advantis account for a credit card, and got exactly the same error.

FWIW, I can login to the Advantis website just fine, and everything is there.
  • ak4a
    ak4a Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue and followed the above procedure to the point of selecting "Add Account". Quicken then prompted me to enter the institution's name (Advantis) and then my account login credentials; however, I see no "Link" option as mentioned above. Entering the prompted info and selecting "Continue" instead produces the same error code as before "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-176)".

I then tried "Edit Account Settings" for the selected account. This presents a "Connect Account" button, which seemed promising. Selecting it gives me the same prompts and subsequent error code.

Am I doing something wrong? Anybody get this to work?
  • ak4a
    ak4a Member ✭✭
    Forgot to mention I am using Version 6.5.3 (Build 605.42687.100) under MacOS 12.2.
  • ak4a
    ak4a Member ✭✭
    Problem occurred following 6.5.3 update. Apparently Charles Schwab fix broke Advantis. Can I go back to 6.5.2?
  • BradPDX
    BradPDX Member ✭✭
    OP here. I'll just add the same info as @ak4a - I'm running Quicken v6.5.3 on MacOS 12.2, on an M1 MacBook Air. Since this issue affects the iOS version as well, I am assuming that it is most likely at the server end.
  • ak4a
    ak4a Member ✭✭
    Agree with @BradPDX. Pulled an earlier version of the Quicken Deluxe client off a backup but it couldn't link to Advantis either. Issue is most likely at the server end.
  • ak4a
    ak4a Member ✭✭
    Advantis link is now restored for my accounts.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

@ak4a thanks for the update and for confirming that the issue appears resolved for you now!

For those of you who may still be experiencing this issue; please be informed that we have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for any and all updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• BradPDX
    BradPDX Member ✭✭
    Advantis accounts are now all working for me, too. Thanks!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @BradPDX Thanks for the update! Glad to hear it's working now. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.