Want to Close Reconcile Window and Start Over.

Reconciling an account and trying to cancel and start over.  When I hit "Cancel" and then "Yes" the Reconcile window closes.  But then when I start the Reconcile process again, I get the Reconcile window with all the same data.

How get I get a clean start?

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 2022
    Hello @FlyerFran,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

If you haven't already, I suggest that you try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• FlyerFran
    FlyerFran Windows Beta Beta
    @Quicken Anja
    Thanks for your response.  I have tried your "Validate/SuperValidate" suggestion, but that did not fix the problem.  It might be of interest to note that I found this issue when helping a friend and one of daughters and it showed up in both of their files.  Also, it looks like in both cases that Q' is trying to reconcile to the current day online balance.