USAA Not Downloading

wernerpels
wernerpels Member ✭✭✭
I'm back to having those infernal 301A errors again! All was fine for a few months, but now ... with no changes on my part ... it's back again,

Comments

• Hi @wernerpels,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try to refresh your financial institution branding and profile by following the instructions provided below.
    1. In Quicken, select the Tools menu, then choose Online Center.
    2. Click the Financial Institution dropdown arrow and select the financial institution.
    3. Press CTRL+Shift while selecting Contact Info.
    4. Select one of the accounts associated with the bank from the dropdown list
    5. Select Financial Institution Branding and Profile from the list and click Refresh.
    6. Click OK and go online by clicking the Update/Send button.
    7. Attempt your online session again.

Let us know how it goes!
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• wernerpels
    wernerpels Member ✭✭✭
    Already did that. No effect.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @wernerpels

Thank you for keeping in touch with us about this issue, and I apologize that the problem is continuing. 

Next, I suggest you try to deactivate all accounts for this financial institution, then force Quicken to "rediscover" all available accounts and see if this will help resolve it. Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so.
    1. Open the Account List in Quicken (Tools > Account List OR Ctrl + A)
    2. If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
    3. Edit each account with this financial institution to Deactivate (or Remove From One Step Update) on the Online Services tab
    4. Click on the General tab and remove any info displayed in the Financial Institution, and Account/Routing Number fields. Note: The account must be deactivated first before these fields can be edited.
    5. When finished, close the Account List
    6. Navigate to Tools > Add Account
    7. Walkthrough this process as if you were going to add a new account, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions/processes presented until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
    8. Very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have set up in Quicken.
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope to hear back from you with any updates you may be able to provide, and thanks again for checking back with us about this.

Best regards,

Quicken Jared 
  • wernerpels
    wernerpels Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the detailed instructions. I'll keep them for the certain future.
    I appear to be back in Quicken/USAA good graces. Not certain what actually did the trick, but finally had the time to follow the recommendations in the USAA 301A "failure" note. Essentially it required me to follow some steps "re-establishing" the access ID and pin connections with USAA ... governed by resulting profile settings in my USAA account.
    Fingers crossed ... particularly since I'm not at all clear on what caused the disturbance to begin!
    w
This discussion has been closed.