Capital One Reauthorize Endless Loop

titanrx
titanrx Member ✭✭
Capital One accounts have not connected or downloaded for a while. Every time I try, it says the accounts must be reauthorized. Follow the steps and it goes through the same steps over and over again, never connecting. My Capital One credentials are correct, I can log into their web site.

I saw another thread where it said to log out of Quicken data file and log back in but I won't do that because of the disclaimer that I won't be able to log back into the data file. I have far too many years of data and too many accounts to even consider doing anything that may or may not work and also prevents me from using the same data file.

How else can the Capital One connection be reestablished?

BTW there's a CC-501 error message after several times through the repetitive loop.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @titanrx,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please be advised that this is a known issue that we have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for any and all updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.