Capital One won't import again?

mdjcm
mdjcm Member ✭✭
Once again this is a problem. I keep disconnecting and reconnecting.

Answers

• Hi @mdjcm,

Thank you for contacting the community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. 

First, I require some more information in order to further assist you. Which connection method are you using with Capital One (Direct, Web, Quicken)? Also, what are you trying to import? A QFX file? 

I look forward to hearing your response. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mdjcm
    mdjcm Member ✭✭
    I am using quicken with a QFX file. It usually connects and downloads transaction right from the quicken app. I can go through the CapitalOne website and download it that way.
  • Hi @mdjcm,

Thanks for the response. So from what I gather Quicken is not automatically downloading the transactions nor are you able to download a QFX file from the website? And you have tried to disconnect and reconnect the account? 

Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• mdjcm
    mdjcm Member ✭✭
    I have tried multiple times to disconnect and reconnect.
  • Hi @mdjcm,

Thank you for the response. How long has this been occurring? What exactly occurs when you try to do 'update all' or when you try to upload the QFX file?

I look forward to your response.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• mdjcm
    mdjcm Member ✭✭
    It seems that today it is working. It had been happening for over a week.
  • lablover57
    lablover57 Member ✭✭✭
    I am getting the same error. When will this be resolved?
    Quicken User since the DOS days...
  • mdjcm
    mdjcm Member ✭✭
    After days of repreated reloading...it started to work again.
  • dmk13
    dmk13 Member ✭✭
    It is still not working for me, and it's ben like this for about a week.
  • vcwine
    vcwine Member
    I was finally able to download from Capital One today, but all transfers and deposits were duplicated in each account. It goes back for months. This is such a mess. When will Quicken and Capital One work out their differences?
  • mdjcm
    mdjcm Member ✭✭
    That has happened to me before. This time there were only a few duplicates.
  • Hi @mdjcm and @all

Thank you for your responses and for contacting the Community regarding this error. I am sorry that this is occurring and I understand that it can be frustrating.

What exactly occurs when you try to do 'update all' or when you try to upload the QFX file? Do you receive any error messages? Does it say that the download was successful yet no new transactions appear? 

As for the duplicate transactions, I have included a few links that may be of assistance in regards to deleting duplicate transactions and reconciling, which will merge the duplicate transactions. 

https://help.quicken.com/display/MAC/Reconcile+an+account

https://www.quicken.com/support/mac/resolution-duplicate-transaction-issue

https://help.quicken.com/display/MAC/Using+reconcile

I look forward to hearing your responses and I hope this helps. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• dmk13
    dmk13 Member ✭✭
    Screen shot attached (from Windows version) trying to re-establish connectivity.
  • Hi @dmk13,

Thank you for the response and the attached screenshot. We do currently have an active alert regarding the error that you are experiencing. I have posted a link to the alert below which you can follow and bookmark in order to remain up-to-date on current information, ETAs, and any resolutions that may occur. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900427/ongoing-2-8-22-capital-one-cc-901-501-502-or-prompt-to-re-authorize-accounts#latest

Thank you for your continued patience and support.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• lablover57
    lablover57 Member ✭✭✭
    For me, it is when I try to import the QfX file..
    Quicken User since the DOS days...
  • Hi @lablover57

Thank you for your response. Could you please provide me with more information regarding the questions that I have previously asked in this thread and your situation so I may help you reach a resolution? 

Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• rusty.angel
    rusty.angel Member ✭✭
    Seems the same is happening to me. I'll connect the account, it will download the transactions but then the next time I try to update my accounts, the Capital One will not download. So, I have to re-set the connection (for that account alone) and it will download the transactions one time only. I have reconnected the account at least 5-6 times in the past month.

For context, I have been a Quicken user for years (at least 10) and have had this account on here for at least 6-7 years. This issue just started within the last month or so.
This discussion has been closed.