Unable to Update PNC

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: PNC Direct Connect not working.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this error, though I apologize for the inconvenience.

Our teams are aware and have opened an escalation ticket for this. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Can't connect with PNC Direct Connect 2/14/2022. It worked a couple of days ago.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Joseph Kopchick

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. Could you please elaborate further? What error codes or messages are you getting? 

-Quicken Paloma
  • LarryS102
    LarryS102 Member ✭✭
    Hello Joseph and Paloma. I'm having the same issue this morning with a failure to direct connect to PNC Bank. First, I received an error indicating Quicken could not establish an Internet connection. Now, I'm receiving an OL-293-A error, unexpected information was received from your financial institution. The connection to PNC Bank worked flawlessly yesterday.
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @LarryS102,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and adding to this discussion to provide additional details, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-293.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• BillM0109
    BillM0109 Member ✭✭
    Also OL-293-A here for PNC here this morning. Always comforting to not be alone.
  • RobinK76
    RobinK76 Member ✭✭
    Also an OL-293-A error for PNC bank this morning. First got the could not establish an internet connection message, then tried again and got the OL-293-A message, now getting an OL-294-A message.
  • flier
    flier Member ✭✭
    same here Quicken can not connect to pnc bank
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @flier

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Comunity, although we apologize you are experiencing this issue. To clarify, are you also receiving an OL-293 error code? If another issue is being received please be specific. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Jeff_C
    Jeff_C Member ✭✭
    I'm getting 294-A "Quicken cannot connect..." errors for PNC this morning. It was working for me yesterday. I know there are several PNC financial institutions available in Quicken - I'm using "PNC Bank - Direct Connect."
  • RookieUser
    RookieUser Member ✭✭
    I am getting OL-294-A error message with PNC this morning. I too am using PNC Bank - Direct Connect.
  • fakebill
    fakebill Member ✭✭
    PNC bank is not connecting again after update. Waiting to see how long it takes them
    to resolve the issue this time.
  • dgood
    dgood Member ✭✭
    OL-294-A error with PNC Bank this morning after update to R38.30
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this error, though I apologize for the inconvenience.

Our teams are aware and have opened an escalation ticket for this. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Qkenoldie
    Qkenoldie Member ✭✭
    Can't connect to PNC for update. I can update all my other accounts.
  • RookieUser
    RookieUser Member ✭✭
    This morning I commented that I couldn't connect. This afternoon, I had success. I hope others are finding that success also.
This discussion has been closed.