Unable to Update PNC (Mac)

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Unable to Update PNC.

Comments

• Yes could not connect with PNC this morning. When I contacted Quicken I was told there were no known errors and it was best to remove the account and add it back. Quicken-please do not allow your reps to advise this before they know whats going on-or feel disinclined to find out. I now have additional issues on top of a direct connect fail. Per PNC they are running logs to see if this is on their end or Quickens. Can anyone tell me if Quicken switches to Web Connect when Direct Connect is down? Will this switch back automatically once corrected? I am getting error 28.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @mamitchell0928,

Thank you for taking the time to report this error, though I apologize for the inconvenience.

Our teams are aware and have opened an escalation ticket for this. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all updates.

In regard to your interaction with support, we apologize for this negative experience and will be sure to pull your ticket interaction and forward it to our support management team for further review. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.