Updates with Two Factor Authentication

Options
Using 2FA for multiple financial accounts. Some require the code input for Quicken updates; others don't. What's the difference?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @Allan L.,

Thank you for contacting the Community with this question. Your Financial Institution is what requests the 2FA code. You should only be asked for this code once upon setting up the account. Are you being prompted for a code repeatedly? 

I look forward to hearing your response.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Allan L.
    Allan L. Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have three accounts set up so that I am always prompted for a code when I log in. I know I could use the option of having the institution "recognize" my computer, but I want it the way it is. When I log in directly on these institutions' websites, they all require the code that is delivered to my phone. But when I use quicken to get on-line updates, two of the institutions pass the code requirement through quicken, and one doesn't. I just don't understand the difference.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @Allan L.,

Thank you for the response and for providing more information. If the Financial Institution is not prompting you with a 2FA code then that means that they do not require one. 

I hope this helps. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.