AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (PAUTH_INVALID_TOKEN:FDP-350)

Cory M
Cory M Member ✭✭
I've been having this issue since the last update of Quicken. Anyone else experiencing this?

Currently I've lost access to ALL of my Capital One accounts. I tried a couple of things posted at the end of last year, but those discussions have all been closed.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi @Cory M,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 

First, I would like to know if you have tried disconnecting all of Capital One accounts and then reconnecting them? If not, please attempt that. You can do this by: 

Deactivate an account

1. Click on the account name in the bar down the side of Quicken Mac
    2. Click the Settings gear icon in the bottom-right corner
    3. Click the Downloads tab
    4. Click the Disconnect account button
    5. Click Done

To Reactivate Account(s)

1. Click the account name in the list displayed down the side of Quicken to open the register.
    2. Click the Settings gear in the lower right corner of the register view.
    3. Go to the Downloads tab.
    4. Click the Connect Account button.
    5. Type in the financial institution name and walk through the wizard.
    6. Choose LINK on the screen displayed after Quicken finds the available accounts at the financial institution for your login credentials, and carefully link to your existing Quicken account(s).
    7. Click Continue.

I have also provided a link to an article that discusses these steps:

https://www.quicken.com/support/mac/deactivate-and-reactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Please let me know if this solves the error, I look forward to hearing your response.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Cory M
    Cory M Member ✭✭
    Thanks Jasmine.

I went through that process before without any luck.

However, this time around, I also logged into Capital One, and removed my Quicken App access, effectively severing any traces of a connection history.

After that I set everything up anew....and so far it appears to be working again.

Thanks for the tip...
  • Hi @Cory M,

Thank you for the response, I apologize that my suggestion was of no use, however, I am happy to hear that you were able to get it working again and found a solution. 

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.