Options
Tom Witts
Tom Witts Member ✭✭
Can access the account but no downloads

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    I think TSP doesn't offer downloads, just the account balance. Are you getting that, or is it showing a $0 balance? 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Brian148
    Brian148 Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    TSP still doesn't download either fund balances or transactions but worse than that it goes through the 2 factor authentication every time you do an update. Kind of irritating that it doesn't work but still ask for authentication.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And, there's no downloads from TSP because the Trustees of that plan haven't signed the contract with Q/Intuit to provide such.  No Contract = No Downloads

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Cookie30307
    Options
    I, too, am having the same problem. It adds the account, does the two factor authentication, but then there is nothing downloaded. I tried the CSV file download, but that says it only accepts Mint CSV files. Plus there are no edit capabilities in my Quicken TSP account. So I can't even manually add my holdings. I'm not a sophisticated Quicken user, but I do like to keep abreast of my accounts. This is frustrating. Quicken needs to fix this ASAP. I have to imagine that there are 100s of thousands of Federal Gov TSP Quicken members.
This discussion has been closed.