Tax Planner - UI Frames, no ability to input information

VP9885
VP9885 Member ✭✭
Does anyone have any idea on how to resolve this issue. When I open Tax planner, the UI pops up and shows everything it should on the left menu bar, but when I click into the different areas the right side of the UI just shows the frames of where the information should be. Screenshot attached.

I am running Windows 10, Quicken Premier, Version R38.30, Build 27.1.38.30.

I noticed the issue about a month ago, have tried uninstall and reinstalling the software and repairing the quicken file. I've also tried logging and out of my account. I did speak to Quicken support, but their suggestion was to deactivate my antivirus software and firewall, which I was not comfortable with. I haven't changed anything in my system setup, including security settings and anti-virus software, and it was working before around January 20 or so, which is the last time I accessed it.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several users, including myself, have encountered problems like this. These problems appear to be related to an issue with Quicken's built-in web browser, which is used to display some pages in Quicken.

This issue also affects other pages, including the Investing > Allocations > Rebalance Portfolio and Show Allocation Guide pages, and the Planning > Lifetime Planner > Change Assumptions page. Please let us know if all or some of these pages are affected on your system.

For me, the problems go away for a while if I open a different Quicken data file then return to my working file. Please try that and let us know what happens. 
    QWin Premier subscription
  • VP9885
    VP9885 Member ✭✭
    I looked through the other pages you suggested and yes, similar issue there. The pages are affected. So how exactly does this get resolved?
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try switching to another data file and back? That worked temporarily for me.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • VP9885
    VP9885 Member ✭✭
    I did, but it did not resolve the issue. You said that others were having this issue, is there a primary discussion where this is happening? I tried searching before creating my own, but didn't find anything similar to my issue.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    VP9885 said:
    I did, but it did not resolve the issue. You said that others were having this issue, is there a primary discussion where this is happening? I tried searching before creating my own, but didn't find anything similar to my issue.
    I suggest this thread:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20246982#Comment_20246982
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.