Wells Fargo Bank Quicken Connect Script Errors Downloading

Scott Saylor
Scott Saylor Member ✭✭✭
After a few days of incomplete downloads (missing transactions) using Quicken Connect, Wells Fargo had stopped downloading all together and is now logging script errors

Sync Error
Warning
Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers.
Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support.

(AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-101).

Opened Ticket 9257180 and after > 1 hr on the phone, advice was to wai48 hours and try again. I noticed another discussion from earlier this week concerning incomplete/missing transactions but it's reportedly resolved. I don't think so, it just morphed into this.

Comments

• Hi @Scott Saylor,

Thank you for contacting the Community. We do recommend that you wait 48 hours and try again. If the issue persists, please feel free to reach back out to us!

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• nelsondrea
    nelsondrea Member ✭✭
    I’ve been having the same problem for over 48 hours. Now what?
  • Catriv72
    Catriv72 Member ✭✭
    I have been having the same issue! It's been since Wednesday, February 23. Quicken is giving me download error (-28) CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-101:illegal escape at 43309. Also missing transactions and mislabeling downloaded transactions.
  • Hi @nelsondrea and @Catriv72,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are also experiencing this error and it has been longer than 48 hours with no resolution. 

I suggest deactivating the accounts with the error, deleting quicken passwords from your keychain, and then updating the list and reconnecting the accounts. You can do this by:

FIRST, SAVE A BACKUP!!!!

First, deactivate all the accounts with the affected financial institution

1. Open Quicken.
    2. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts;
    3. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution (FI) that are hidden in Lists;
    4. When complete, click on the account name for your account(s) in the Accounts toolbar in Quicken.
    5. Click the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
    6. Select the Downloads tab.
    7. Click on Disconnect Account.
    8. Click Done. Do this on each account with this FI. 
    9. Quit Quicken.

Second, delete Quicken passwords from the Keychain

1. Open Finder and go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app;
    2. On the left panel in the Keychain app, set the Keychains to Login and the Category to Passwords.
    3. Find and delete any entries that show Quicken or Quicken Connect and this FI name;
    4. Quit the Keychain Access app and open Quicken.

Third, update the bank list in Quicken

1. Go to Accounts > New and pick an account type matching one of the affected accounts.
    2. At the bottom of the window that lists the financial institutions, click the "My bank is not listed" question mark icon; then click Update List.
    3. When the list finishes updating, it will display the current date. Click the Show List button to continue.

Lastly, re-add the accounts

1. Type the name of the financial institution and make the appropriate selection.
    2. Enter your login credentials and click Continue.
    3. When Quicken has returned all accounts discovered for this FI, very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have setup in Quicken.

I have also included a link to a support article that discusses these steps in reference to the error code that you are receiving:

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-103-or-101

Please let me know how this works for you, I look forward to hearing your response.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• JRR
    JRR Member ✭✭
    I've been getting an even clearer Quicken response since Wednesday when I try to update my WFB accounts: "Sorry. We encountered an error. It's not your fault. Quicken is having trouble connecting to Wells Fargo." I've tried to reset my account several times and then deactivated it and reactivated it and still the same message.
  • Catriv72
    Catriv72 Member ✭✭
    I tried all of the above and this is the message I received.

Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers.
    Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support.

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-101)
  • Hello @Catriv72 and @JRR,

Thank you for your responses, I am sorry that these steps did not resolve your issue. Could you please send your logs to Quicken so we may look into this situation further? You can do this by going to Help>Report a Problem... If you could please include a screenshot of the error that you are getting and send it with your logs, that would be helpful as well. 

Please let me know once you have completed this, I look forward to hearing your response.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• Catriv72
    Catriv72 Member ✭✭
    I just sent the report with a screenshot of the error message.
  • Hello @Catriv72 and @all

Thank you for your responses. I apologize that this error has been occurring for you and I understand that it may be frustrating. 

This error has been escalated and our teams are working on it. We just created an active alert, which I have linked below, and you can follow and bookmark in order to stay up to date on any new information/ETAs/resolutions that may occur.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7909248/new-2-25-22-wells-fargo-cc-601-fdp-101-cp-script-error/p1?new=1

We appreciate your continued patience and support. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• Scott Saylor
    Scott Saylor Member ✭✭✭
    AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-101)

• Scott Saylor
    Scott Saylor Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    at least something different today.... yes, I can log on to wellsfargo.com just fine!
  • Scott Saylor
    Scott Saylor Member ✭✭✭
    Good news today! No transactions downloaded on Mondays but I'm hopeful for tomorrow.
  • Hello @Scott Saylor,

Thank you for your responses! I am happy to hear that you had different results! Please keep me updated on if the transactions download and sync just fine for you tomorrow or in the next coming days. 

I look forward to hearing your response,
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• Tom in MN
    Tom in MN Member ✭✭
    any updates?
  • Scott Saylor
    Scott Saylor Member ✭✭✭
    THIS APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN FIXED AS OF THIS MORNING. ALL NEW WFB TRANSACTIONS DOWNLOADED AS EXPECTED AND THE ONLINE BALANCE MATCHES THAT IN QUICKEN.
  • Scott Saylor
    Scott Saylor Member ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, I see quite a few posted transactions at WFB that did not not download today. Additionally the online bance did not update and is not current in Quicken. Hope this isn't round two waiting to happen!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited March 2022
    Hello @Scott Saylor,

Thank you for your thorough responses and for keeping us updated. I am sorry that you are still experiencing this error with Wells Fargo. 

Now that the error has been resolved, I suggest deactivating the accounts with the error, deleting quicken passwords from your keychain, and then updating the list and reconnecting the accounts. You can do this by:

First, Save a backup!

First, deactivate all the accounts with the affected financial institution

1. Open Quicken.
    2. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts;
    3. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution (FI) that are hidden in Lists;
    4. When complete, click on the account name for your account(s) in the Accounts toolbar in Quicken.
    5. Click the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
    6. Select the Downloads tab.
    7. Click on Disconnect Account.
    8. Click Done. Do this on each account with this FI. 
    9. Quit Quicken.

Second, delete Quicken passwords from the Keychain

1. Open Finder and go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app;
    2. On the left panel in the Keychain app, set the Keychains to Login and the Category to Passwords.
    3. Find and delete any entries that show Quicken or Quicken Connect and this FI name;
    4. Quit the Keychain Access app and open Quicken.

Third, update the bank list in Quicken

1. Go to Accounts > New and pick an account type matching one of the affected accounts.
    2. At the bottom of the window that lists the financial institutions, click the "My bank is not listed" question mark icon; then click Update List.
    3. When the list finishes updating, it will display the current date. Click the Show List button to continue.

Lastly, re-add the accounts

1. Type the name of the financial institution and make the appropriate selection.
    2. Enter your login credentials and click Continue.
    3. When Quicken has returned all accounts discovered for this FI, very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have setup in Quicken.

Please let me know how this works for you, I look forward to hearing your response.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @Scott Saylor,

You are still more than welcome to try those steps that I listed.

However, we do currently have an active alert regarding Wells Fargo and an error in which transactions do not download. I have added a link to the alert below which you can follow and bookmark in order to stay up to date on any resolutions, ETAs, or new information that may occur. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7901894/ongoing-3-9-22-wells-fargo-bank-advisors-update-completes-but-nothing-downloads#latest

I am sorry for any inconveniences this may cause. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• Scott Saylor
    Scott Saylor Member ✭✭✭
    All transactions caught up this morning and the online balance matches so it's all good. I haven't been able to determine why, some times, all cleared transactions to not download until the following day but I think it's a WFB timing thing - on when transactions are processed and made available for Quicken.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @Scott Saylor,

Thank you for your response. 

I am glad to hear that all your transactions have been downloaded and that your balance is correct. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.