downloading Error [FDP-101, Q Mac]

Dawnatk
Dawnatk Member
Just wanting to know if anyone else is having issues downloading transactions. I keep getting an Download Error (-28) aggregator_in_error(CP_Scrip_error:FDP-101)
Started happening yesterday.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Dawnatk,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide the name of the financial institution with which you are experiencing these errors?

Also, to start with, if you haven't already, I suggest that you please review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding Download Error (-28).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dawnatk
    Dawnatk Member
    Wells Fargo
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for confirming the financial institution name. 

Since it is Wells Fargo Bank, this is actually a known issue that our teams have opened an escalation ticket for with our service provider, though we do not have an ETA on when a solution will be available. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available information and updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dawnatk
    Dawnatk Member
    I deleted one of my accounts so I could just add it back on again and it won't even let me do that. This is what it says........
    Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers.
    Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support.
This discussion has been closed.