Wells Fargo - CC-601

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Quicken not updating Wells Fargo.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Our teams are aware of this issue with Wells Fargo and have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available information and updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• txpaki
    txpaki Member ✭✭
    I also started having problems today using Windows. Error code CC-601. I logged into Wells Fargo just fine and haven't changed my login ID or password.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @txpaki

Thank you for reaching out to the Quiken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you could you please let us know what connection method you are using? 

To check the connection method select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online Services. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • richsbca
    richsbca Member ✭✭
    Wells Fargo will not update for me as well and it's the same connection type I've always used. Did a Quicken bug cause this to change? I've been having lots of problems with updating via one step lately. Please get these issues resolved. This is not a customer-side error.
  • txpaki
    txpaki Member ✭✭
    Express web connect. I also recently installed the latest Quicken update. I think this is the first time I have tried to update Wells Fargo since the most recent update. I deactivated online services to this account and tried to reconnect using express web connect. It won't connect. It just says "Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault)."
  • Same issue: WF Bank will not connect for past several days. I've disconnected the account and relaunched repeatedly. I can access WF web and app with same credentials. No issues. I would copy/paste the error message but Quicken Premier (Mac) does not allow me to copy the error code, and this help site does not allow me to post a screenshot. Possibly Relevant portion reads as follows for all WF Bank accounts: CP Script Error: FDP-101:illegal escape. at 27403 character 27403 line 1
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Our teams are aware of this issue with Wells Fargo and have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available information and updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.