AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (PAUTH_INVALID_TOKEN:FDP-350)

jamlevi66
jamlevi66 Member ✭✭
This is my Exact Issue https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7908773/aggregator-in-error-pauth-invalid-token-fdp-350 and it is ONGOING for me as indicated at https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900427/ongoing-2-15-22-capital-one-cc-901-501-502-or-prompt-to-re-authorize-accounts#latest for over a week now. The unlink solution in the post did not work for me. I deactivated then reactivated. Please Help? I have Checking, Credit card & 2 savings accounts that are unlinked now. What do I do?

Comments

• jamlevi66
    jamlevi66 Member ✭✭
    I called Capital One and they have no awareness of any outage at all. I guess this means the problem is within whatever software Quicken uses to connect to Capital One. Who knows!
  • I have the same error on Quicken for Mac OS. My only account with them is a credit card. This error started right after the most recent software update. I have followed the advice in other threads (reconnect via settings). The login appears to work and I even get an email from Capital One stating that my account has been linked to Quicken. However, Quicken still gets the aggregator error as shown by jamlevi66. I have filed error reports with Quicken multiple times, directly from the software.
  • jamlevi66
    jamlevi66 Member ✭✭
    Yep. Same here. This has been going on and on and on with no fix. Over 2 weeks now. I guess all we can do is monitor the thread I listed above "ONGOING 2/22/22 Capital One CC-901/501/502 or Prompt to Re-Authorize Accounts". Sigh!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited February 2022
    Hello @jamlevi66 and @masterponomo

Thank you for contacting the Community, I understand that this may be frustrating. 

I do have one suggestion that you could try and if this does not work then I recommend keeping an eye on the active alert that you linked to see when it has been resolved and then you can try again. 

I suggest deactivating the account(s) experiencing this error, removing the saved login credentials from the Keychain Access app, and then reactivating the accounts. However, before doing so, I do recommend saving a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, please check and make sure you do not have any hidden accounts that may be connected to this financial institution.
    1. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts
    2. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution that are checked as hidden in Lists
    After that, please follow the troubleshooting instructions below.
    1. Open the account register and navigate to the Settings gear on the bottom-right corner
    2. Click on the Downloads tab
    3. Click Disconnect Account (if there are more than one account associated with this financial institution, please repeat steps 1 through 3 for each account)
    4. Quit Quicken
    5. Open Finder and navigate to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app
    6. On the left panel in the Keychain Access app, set the Keychains to Login and the Category to Passwords
    7. Search for the financial institution's name in the top-right search field and delete any entries found showing "Quicken password for [your financial institution username] at [financial institution name] "
    8. Quit the Keychain Access app and reopen Quicken
    9. Navigate to Accounts > New and choose the appropriate account type for the accounts that you previously deactivated 
    10. At the bottom of the window showing the list of the financial institutions, click on the "My bank is not listed" question mark icon, then click Update List
    11. Wait for the list to finish updating and Updated: " displays the current date.
    12. Click the Show List button to continue
    13. Use the search field at the top of the list to find and select your financial institution and click Continue
    14. Follow the prompts to sign in using your login credentials associated with the financial institution
    15. If the accounts have been found successfully; use the dropdown menus to link each account to the appropriate account in Quicken
    Please let me know how this works for you, I look forward to hearing your response.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jamlevi66
    jamlevi66 Member ✭✭
    BRILLIANT! @quicken_Jasmine THAT WORKED FOR ME!

> I did not have any Capital One entries in Keychain Access app. Other institutions yes, but not C1.
    > I did find 1 Capital One account that was not disconnected yet in my separate accounts - oops!, so I disconnected it. Then, after login, I was presented the Link dialog.
    > I am back in business - thanks so much! Excellent instructions.
  • Hi @jamlevi66,

Thank you for your response! I am so glad to hear that those instructions worked and that you are now back in action!!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.