Does anyone know where I can find a Quicken tutor?

Options
setzel
setzel Member
edited April 2022 in Investing (Mac)
I'm looking for guidance from a tutor on how to reconcile investment transactions with my rental property bookkeeping. Does anyone know where I can find a tutor?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @setzel,

Thank you for contacting the Community with this question. 

The Community is a great place to start as there are users, superusers, and moderators (like me) that can help you out with any quick questions or issues that you may have or be experiencing. You can also search through the discussions and perhaps even come across what you are looking for in a different thread! 

Another great thing about Quicken is that we do also have a Support page in which you can search items or how-to-dos and find great FAQS and support articles that can also help you with what you are looking for. 

You could also call in to the Quicken Support line and get help in real-time from a Support Agent. The Quicken Support phone number is 650-250-1900. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I hope you find this information to be of use!
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.