How to fix OL-221A error importing QFX from SchoolsFirst FCU?

Tominator
Tominator Member ✭✭
I am trying to import some back transactions from SchoolsFirst. I can download a QFX file (displayed in Explorer as OFX). All the transactions are there but Quicken gives me an OL-221A error. I tried the suggestion to change the INTU.BID to a different number but that had no effect. I really need to import these. Creating them from scratch will take forever.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello @Tominator,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this support article regarding error OL-221. As stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact your financial institution for further assistance:

"Web Connect (Importing a QFX file from your bank's website) - Receiving this error when downloading a QFX file directly from your bank's website indicates an issue with the file itselfYou will need to contact your bank to resolve this issue."

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello @Tominator,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this support article regarding error OL-221. As stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact your financial institution for further assistance:

"Web Connect (Importing a QFX file from your bank's website) - Receiving this error when downloading a QFX file directly from your bank's website indicates an issue with the file itselfYou will need to contact your bank to resolve this issue."

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Tominator
    Tominator Member ✭✭
    For the first time ever, a bank has admitted that the problem is indeed on their end. Supposedly their tech people are working on a fix. They hope it will be done in two weeks.
This discussion has been closed.