Fidelity download error

elubat
elubat Member ✭✭✭
I am having a problem with one of my Fidelity Investments logins. I have 2 logins, one each for each my wife and myself. The accounts with my login update fine. The accounts with my wife's login return the error OL-220-A Quicken is unable to complete your request.

I have tried resetting the online access, but did not help. I tried deactivating and reactivating, Quicken successfully finds my wife's account in Fidelity, I link it to the proper account in Quicken, but then when I update I get the same error.

Thanks
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @elubat,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, please take a moment to review the error-specific guidance found in this support article regarding error OL-220.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @elubat,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, please take a moment to review the error-specific guidance found in this support article regarding error OL-220.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.