Target National Bank (Target Red Card) Download Error - CC-502 [Edited]

jenngine
jenngine Member ✭✭
My last successful download was on 2/28/22 for Target. Is this universal? Anyone at Quicken working on this? Are other users experiencing this transaction download error?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that our teams are aware of and have opened an escalation ticket for with our service provider. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available information and updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Lewis Bernstein
    Lewis Bernstein Member ✭✭
    Unable to connect to Target Bank for several days now. I have reported it to you each time. The connection to this bank has been unstable for quite a while. How can I fix this problem once and for all!
  • HJR
    HJR Member ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else having issues downloading transactions in one step update?  It was working up until last week someone but now I get a CC-502 .  This started, I think it was last Friday.  
  • taffeys
    taffeys Member ✭✭✭
    On Tuesday I started getting a CC-502 error on OSU and it's still happening today. Anyone else seeing this?

Quicken Subscription Deluxe Version R54.16 Build 27.1.54.16
    Windows 11 Pro x64 Version 21H2 Build 22000.2538

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that our teams are aware of and have opened an escalation ticket for with our service provider. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available information and updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mpbundy
    mpbundy Member ✭✭
    I am having same issue and for similar duration. It does seem like this issue occurs more frequently than all other of the accounts for which I use OSU.
  • jdanderson54
    jdanderson54 Member ✭✭✭
    Same issue here. :/ Last successful download was 2/28/2022.
  • taffeys
    taffeys Member ✭✭✭
    Connecting today with no more issues.

Quicken Subscription Deluxe Version R54.16 Build 27.1.54.16
    Windows 11 Pro x64 Version 21H2 Build 22000.2538

• jdanderson54
    jdanderson54 Member ✭✭✭
    So far so good. Quicken updated today also, but I was able to get my Target txns before.
This discussion has been closed.