Unable to view bill reminders in register...

LBeal
LBeal Member
I just installed Quicken for Mac (subscription) and have added all of my scheduled bills, but they're not appearing on my register. In my prior version (Starter 2020), I was able to view scheduled bills 30 days in advance in my register, but I'm not seeing how to do that in this version.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @LBeal,

Thank you for contacting the Community with this question.

If you click into the designated account, in the upper right-hand corner below your balance, you will see a little icon that looks like a clock (I have posted a picture below), if you click on this icon you are able to choose how far in advance you would like a bill reminder. 

I hope you find this to be of use. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• LBeal
    LBeal Member
    I have it set for 30 days, but the bills aren't showing up in my register view. Is there something I need to do when adding the recurring bill to set a reminder?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @LBeal,

Thank you for your response.

The bill reminders should be near your latest transactions, depending on how you have it set up with the dates, which would either be at the very top of your register or at the very bottom. I suggest trying to perform the 'update all' function and see what occurs. 

I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.