Capital One issue

HowardC
HowardC Member ✭✭
When will the issue with connecting to Capital One be fixed?
Saying "Sorry. We encountered an error. {It's not your fault.)" and "Quicken is having trouble connecting to Capital One - Credit Cards (Monthly Statements)." is not good enough.
Several weeks ago, a technician worked with me to no avail. He said I would be notified when a fix is available. Where is it???

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @HowardC,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that our teams have opened an escalation ticket for with our service provider and are working to resolve, though we do not have an ETA available. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available information and updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mschindl
    mschindl Member ✭✭
    the quicken community alert is since last October, 2021. So far 5 months and no resolution in sight.
  • HowardC
    HowardC Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    [Removed - Solicitation] I have used Quicken for so many years and have been happy with it, but this is getting ridiculous!
  • OhLordy
    OhLordy Member
    I have the same problem. As capital One is my main account this renders this software basically useless to me. Quicken . . . Are you offering a refund?
  • HowardC
    HowardC Member ✭✭
    Still waiting for an answer from Quicken, and not happy about it.
  • MikeS 18
    MikeS 18 Member ✭✭
    For something of this magnitude, you should be updating the community every few (2) days even if there is no new news. There has been no update since March 1
  • Dubody
    Dubody Member
    edited March 2022
    Same issue [Removed - Speculation]
This discussion has been closed.