Capital One credit card connectivity known issue

Options
bobhandelman
bobhandelman Member ✭✭
As Quicken and Capital One credit card continue to "work" on the ongoing issues what are quicken for mac users to do? Is there a manual download or export from Cap One website (what file type option) and then an import into our Quicken files? Please be specific. Some workaround is needed while the issue remains unresolved with no indication as to how long it will continue.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @bobhandelman,

Thank you for contacting the Community. I am sorry that this issue is occurring and would be happy to help you find another way to import your data. 

On the Capital One website, there should be some sort of export button in which you can download a file of your transactions to your mac. You would download this file in the form of a QFX. Once you have downloaded the file, you will open your Quicken application and go to File>Import and from there you would choose the name of the file that you just downloaded. 

Please let me know how this works for you, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.