Capital One connection Error CC-501 ongoing since 01/31/2022

I am getting an error every time I try to update Capital One with error CC-501

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @jeffreyice & @SRC1954,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that we have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for any and all updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• SRC1954
    SRC1954 Member ✭✭✭
    Capital One is so problematic. I am having to reauthorize 2x a week. I get some notice that "host limit has been reached". If I try to import a QFX file, Quicken informs me that QFX files are temporarily or permanently unavailable for this account. If I disconnect from Online banking and re-connect it, it works that one time at least.

I get the ! in Simplifi too. It usually works later. Apparently Capital One is now restricting download attempts to once per day. Who knows? I am thinking it may be easier just to change banks.

Steve
    MS Money/Quicken Classic since 1991
    Quicken Simplifi since 2021

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @jeffreyice & @SRC1954,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that we have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for any and all updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Wanderer
    Wanderer Member ✭✭
    do we have an eta on when this will be resolved? It's been a problem for at least a month!!! I have found quicken to be more and more unreliable in terms of actually representing transactions that have occurred. Usually I disconnect and reconnect the online connectivity but now even that is not working.
  • solostorm
    solostorm Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'm having this problem too...
  • Jack Gordon
    Jack Gordon Member ✭✭
    I'm having this problem also.
  • LFMeyers
    LFMeyers Member
    I've had this issue since January. Disabling/reenabling online services no longer works as a solution, and manual transaction download from Cap One is painful, to say the least.
  • terrilackey
    terrilackey Member ✭✭
    Same, but what's weird is: My husband's capital one accounts are downloading just fine. But mine are not.
  • Denny C
    Denny C Member
    Hello Quicken Anja

On Feb 8 you said "This is a known issue that we have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for." I'm a long time 20+ yr Quicken user. Just tried the community. Can you report any progress?
This discussion has been closed.