Express Web Connect is broken!

Options
Joseph Witkin
Joseph Witkin Member ✭✭✭✭
It still takes full 5 minutes for Express Web Connect (Charles Schwab and San Diego County Credit Union) to finish, and SDCCU always times out and fails with CC-505 error. If I run update again for only SDCCU, it works.
[Removed-Disruptive]

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the remainder of this week remove SDCCU from One Step Update and run it manually using the account register's Action gear icon, Update Now.
    When done, run OSU for all the rest of your bank accounts.
    According to New Online Banking Processes Will Require Latest Version Release (Windows - U.S. Subscribers) there will be a change this coming weekend. Hopefully, this will improve the working of Express Web Connect.

• MHSwizzleStick
    MHSwizzleStick Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This continues to be a problem with SDCCU. I'm running Quicken Windows 27.1.38.30 and getting the CC-505 error. I get this error both in OSU and running manually by selecting Update Now from the account register's gear icon.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Joseph Witkin & @MHSwizzleStick,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review the error-specific guidance found in this support article regarding error CC-505.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MHSwizzleStick
    MHSwizzleStick Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am pleased to report that the error is not occuring today and that the SDCCU update is successful.
This discussion has been closed.