is USAA connections to quicken down 3/4/22

cannot log in

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Frederick L Spitz,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you start experiencing this error? How did you notice this error? What do you mean by 'cannot log in'? Are you receiving any sort of error message or error code? What version of Quicken are you running? You can see this by going to Quicken>About Quicken. 

I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Message was "cannot connect at this time." Tried again just now and was successful. When the link accounts page came up it included all the checkin and savings, but also included auto insurance and life insurance accounts. I unlink the later two and then it reconnected to the actual banking accounts. Thanks for answering. This was Quicken for mac Version 6.6.0 (Build 606.43140.100)
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @“Frederick L Spitz”, 

Thank you for your response. We are glad that your issue is now resolved. If you have any other questions or issues please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • JJIV
    JJIV Mac Beta Beta
    I still get an "Institution Login Sync Error" from USAA with "Error Code: BID = 67811."  This seems to occur with the all accounts update but not with the "Update Selected Online Account."  I am using version 6.6.1 on the Mac.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @JJIV,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 

I have located a thread regarding the BID=67811 error in which some users have found a way to rid of this error and resolve their issues. I have posted a link below which you may follow and check out to see if this works for you. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7909514/bid-67811-error-when-syncing-with-usaa#latest

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.