Problems with one step update and on-line balance reconcile with one account.

Options
richardcd
richardcd Member ✭✭
I have a problem with my Bank of America (BOA) checking account One Step Update and on-line balance reconcile. When I do One Step Update, my BOA checking does not update. I have to manually mark the cleared items. Also, when I attempt to reconcile BOA checking, I do not have the option to use the on-line balance (the option check box does not appear). Six other accounts at BOA and other banks update using One Step Update and reconcile using the on-line balance. This has been happening for several months. I have reloaded Quicken and checked the One Step Update input. I have Quicken Deluxe version R38.30, build 27.1.38.30. What's wrong?

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you haven't already, I suggest you confirm that the checking account is set up to import transactions: open the register, press Ctrl + Shift + E, and select the Online Services tab.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you haven't already, I suggest you confirm that the checking account is set up to import transactions: open the register, press Ctrl + Shift + E, and select the Online Services tab.
  • richardcd
    richardcd Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. That was easy. Seems to be working o.k.

Richard
This discussion has been closed.