Version 6.6.1

Options
Steven H.
Steven H. Member ✭✭
Since I updated to Version 6.6.1 on my Mac desktop, none of my banking accounts have been able to update with new transactions. My investment accounts seem to have no issues and update as they should. My mobile iPhone app works fine and all accounts have updated and all transactions are accounted for. No one as of now has adequately addressed the issue I'm experiencing with a solution.

I am not receiving any error messages. When I "Update All Accounts", a window will pop up momentarily saying, "Updating...Please wait", then nothing happens; no window, no new downloads, no updates. I've only begun experiencing this since March 5. Prior to updating to Version 6.6.1, I had no issues and everything worked fine. I don't believe it has anything to do with any one financial institution I work with. This is a Quicken issue.

Answers

• larc2
    larc2 Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    StevenH. 
    My production QuickenMac Desktop was updated to v6.6.1 on March 9.

When I opened Quicken a pop message was asking about  "migrating data".  I did not read carefully and clicked to proceed. Update All Accounts did not work after that. Checking preferences/ Connected Services showed "Quicken could not verify connection to Quicken Cloud"

I tried to downgrade to v6.6.0 and rename the data file, but was unsuccessful.

Finally I restored from a backup attempting to revert back to v6.6.0.  I had to reset my datafile in Quicken Cloud.  The Quicken Cloud had data from March 7 and not March 9 when I attempted to rename the data file after updating to v6.6.1

Not sure exactly if resetting the datafile in Quicken Cloud was the "best" action.

My QuickenDesktop is now v6.6.1 and is connecting to the Quicken Cloud and updating All Accounts.

Mobile-Web-Desktop all in sync and up-to-date!
  • Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    When I updated to 6.6.1 today it updated the file formatting, so it makes sense that you would have to go back to a previous version of the file to revert to 6.6.0.

So far 6.6.1 is working fine for me.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• Steven H.
    Steven H. Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @larc2, I’m not sure if what you described happened to me regarding clicking on “proceed” or anything about “migrating data”. I just don’t remember any of that. I just updated to the newest version and it updated. I think at this point I’m going to have to contact Quicken by phone and speak with someone and hopefully they’ll walk me through a process to resolve the issue I’m experiencing.

On second thought, mine says the same thing too in regards to, “Quicken could not verify connection to Quicken Cloud".

🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @larc2 and @Steven H.,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 

We do currently have an Ongoing Active Alert regarding the error message, "Quicken could not verify connection to Quicken Cloud". I have added a link to this alert which you may follow and bookmark in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7901893/ongoing-3-8-22-sign-in-loop-error-message-mac#latest

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.