Reconcile Account

Options
LEJ
LEJ Member
I want to manually reconcile my checking account, but after the update for V. 6.6.1 for Mac, can't get the reconcile link to work. Is there a fix for this?

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHAT "reconcile link".  Reconcile is a function completely within your QMac program.  There is no external link.
    SO, what are you clicking on ... and what happens.  The more detail, the better.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• LEJ
    LEJ Member
    Options
    Thanks for responding so quickly. Perhaps I used the wrong term when I called it a link. Under the Quicken "Accounts" menu there is an option to 'Reconcile Account' which up to now has brought up a reconcile window to do the task. It is not working. Since the update the option is 'grayed out' and can't be accessed.
  • Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    You do have an individual account selected, right? If you have one of the account groups selected (Cash, Brokerage, etc) the Reconcile option is grayed out.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• LEJ
    LEJ Member
    Options
    Many thanks Jon! That was the problem...I had 'cash' selected. It works now.
  • student9
    student9 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have Checking selected and Reconcile is still greyed out. I can't figure out how to access the Reconcile feature.
  • student9
    student9 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Just figured it out - please ignore previous post.
  • ColonelRay
    ColonelRay Member
    Options
    I have the same problem but whatever your fix was, either I'm not doing it right or something else. I click on any of my accounts and hit the "Reconcile" button near the bottom or the pull-down menu item and neither does anything but make the display flash as if its doing something, but then nothing.
This discussion has been closed.