Mobile App Automatically Marking Newly Entered Transactions As Cleared

tiride
tiride Member
When I enter a new transaction in the mobile app Quicken automatically marks the transaction as "Cleared". I do not want the transactions listed as Cleared until the bank has actually cleared them. I want newly entered transactions to remain Uncleared until the bank clears them. This is the way Quicken use to function. What can I do to stop the mobile app from automatically marking transactions as Cleared at the time of entry? I'm currently having to go back into every transaction after entering it, mark it Uncleared, and save again. It's annoying continually having to take this extra step.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @tiride,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 

First, I suggest performing a Cloud Reset. You will want to make sure before following these instructions that you are signed out of the Mobile App, you may sign back in after completing these steps on your desktop.

Below are instructions on how to reset your cloud data:
    1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• tiride
    tiride Member
    Everything appears to be working correctly after the reset. Thank you Jasmine.
This discussion has been closed.