Quicken for Mac Error Code: QCS-403-1

bmilewski82
bmilewski82 Member ✭✭
Repeatedly getting this error code for 16 accounts. Have tried resetting the financial institution with no success. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Comments

• tmhvrml
    tmhvrml Member
    I just started getting that error for 4 of my accounts (others are fine) this morning. Most likely Quicken did an update that is resulting in the error. Hopefully, they will fix it soon.
  • weileycoyote
    weileycoyote Member ✭✭
    I received this error on my accounts that are Hidden, Closed, and not set up to download. I did that because I haven't used them in over 5 years and all of a sudden Quicken is trying to download transactions from Closed accounts.
  • GerryB
    GerryB Member
    I started receiving error 403-1 yesterday. 3/24/2022. Based on this post I tried resetting the financial institution. Preferences/Connected Services/Cloud Account Reset.

It's now all working again.
  • Dstrand100
    Dstrand100 Member ✭✭
    Encountered this same error after I installed the latest update only for Schwab accounts. Cannot reset connection because UN and PW are rejected by Schwab even though they are valid.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @all,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 

Could you please send your information logs over to Quicken and include a screenshot of the error? You can do this by going to Help>Report a problem. 

Please let me know when you have completed this so we may escalate this issue if needed. 
    Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• PattiG
    PattiG Member ✭✭
    I am just this morning getting this error as well. It's only for my investment accounts with Fidelity. But I am not able to submit the info Jasmine requested. Can you just let me know when it's resolved?
  • bmilewski82
    bmilewski82 Member ✭✭
    3/25 update: late in the day, when downloading transactions, the accounts worked properly. Seems like Quicken (Mac) made some changes. Today (3/26) it also works. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.