Quicken BUG - keeps changing mortgage payment date

Beijing Mac
Beijing Mac Member ✭✭✭✭
I have 4 manual mortgages set up.  Three are auto-drafted on the 1st of the month and the 4th is drafted on the 3rd of the month, hence that is the dates for my reminders.  They are all set up with those dates for the "next due date".

Three of these mortgages are with same FI and I've set up some extra payments on the 7th & the 22nd.  Quicken continually changes the due date for the 3 mortgages from the 1st to the 7th.  I can go back and correct the reminder / due date for the main payment and eventually Quicken will eventually change the main payment due date.

Wanted to see if anyone else has observed this bug and if Quicken Developers can fix.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Beijing Mac,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I attempted to replicate the issue described above, however, I have not been successful in doing so. So, to start with, I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Beijing Mac
    Beijing Mac Member ✭✭✭✭
    no, did not help.  Bug still there.
This discussion has been closed.