Cloud Account Not Found

Options
Rikin
Rikin Member
I just received an error message "Cloud Account Not Found". I have not changed any configuration on the Mac from yesterday to today. I can no longer connect to online services and access my transactions.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Hello @Rikin,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error. 

Please refer to the current Ongoing Active Alert that we have in regards to this error. This issue has been escalated and our teams are diligently working towards a resolution. You can follow this link and bookmark it in order to stay up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we truly appreciate your patience and support as we work towards a resolution. 

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Rikin
    Rikin Member
    Options
    I see many people still have this issue with no resolution. I have been a quicken user for 20+ years and find this type of an issue unacceptable as it messes up all the transactions.

I rebuilt each link and figured out how to download transactions after a certain date ( which added a lot of work for me to re-reconcile old transactions ).
This discussion has been closed.