I am going to renewal Quicken Deluxe May 3 do I need Bill Manager?

Deluxe can I still just send my 2 bills to my bank as always?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Randalllind,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If the 2 bills you are referring to are payments that are made using Quick Pay or Check Pay, then you would be charged an additional $9.95/month for Quicken Bill Manager with a Deluxe subscription. 

We invite you to take a moment to review our Product Selector page to compare each subscription plan and the features that each plan has included. You can find the details on this topic specifically by opening the section titled "Bill management".

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Randalllind
    Randalllind Member ✭✭
    It is called Bill Pay where I send it to my bank via Quicken and then BOA pays 1 is my power bill and the other is my BOA credit card.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited April 2022
    It is called Bill Pay where I send it to my bank via Quicken and then BOA pays 1 is my power bill and the other is my BOA credit card.
    Thank you, however, there are 2 different forms of Bill Pay that can be used in Quicken.

One is called Quicken Bill Manager which is offered by us, Quicken. You can view this video for info and details on what Quicken Bill Manager is and how it is used. The other is Direct Connect Bill Pay, also known as Bank Bill Pay. Which uses the bank's bill pay service through Quicken via the Direct Connect connection method.

Could you please clarify which one of the 2 it is that you are using? Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Randalllind
    Randalllind Member ✭✭
    Thank you, I am disabled and use Quicken as my bank ledger. I have been using it for years and was going to be upset if I had to pay more for what I do now.
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for your response.

If you are using Direct Connect Bill Pay (Bank Bill Pay) then you will not be charged additionally by Quicken. However, we do recommend double-checking with your financial institution directly to see if they charge to use the service as some financial institutions do charge a fee and others do not. Since you mentioned Bank of America previously, I believe that they do not charge a fee for this.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• Randalllind
    Randalllind Member ✭✭
    I have been doing direct connect for over 10+ years with BOA/ No they don't charge. Thanks again for the help.
  • Quicken Anja
    @Randalllind You're welcome! 

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.