Error - "Quicken could not verify Quicken Cloud"

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Quicken Could Not Verify The Connection to Quick Cloud ... For more than a week!.

Comments

• MarvD5
    MarvD5 Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Jasmine
    How does this work on a Mac? When I open Mobile, Web & Alerts, there is no toggle button.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @MarvD5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and providing a screenshot of the error you are receiving, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on a resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available information and updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• donaldm241
    donaldm241 Mac Beta Beta
    I had same error and posted a fix on another thread.  I restored the quicken mac data file from a prev Quicken Mac backup-this will create a new name data file.  Then go into quicken preferences and select the "connected services tab" and in this new screen select reset quicken cloud data file.  This will reset Quicken cloud.  Now you can select your old data file, reset this quicken cloud dataset also.  Your old data file should be like it was before the error
  • MarvD5
    MarvD5 Member ✭✭
    @donaldm241 Thank you so much for the suggestion! I was able to follow your instructions using an old backup file, reset the cloud data and successfully reconnect in my regular file. I had not renewed my online subscription last fall, but started it up last month. I had to use a backup file that was from last fall before the subscription expired. It appears that the break in coverage caused a disconnect with the cloud service.
This discussion has been closed.