Bill Manager payment question

Options
I had scheduled 2 credit card payments for 4/4/22 with Bill Manager. Today the 2 transactions were no longer in my check register. How do I find the status of these payments that were scheduled to be made today?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Dan Miller,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Were these payments made using Quick Pay or Check Pay? Also, if you navigate to Bill & Income tab Click the Gear icon > View History, do you see the payments in question there?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dan Miller
    Dan Miller Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    No payments in question are not shown in View History
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thank you for your response.

Were these payments made using Quick Pay or Check Pay? If Quick Pay, please include the name of each biller that was paid.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Dan Miller
    Dan Miller Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Anja,
    American Express cc and Discover cc, they were both quick pay both submitted on 3/16/22 to be processed on 4/4/22. Since neither was processed yesterday should I assume they are lost in space and submit another payment so I don't get charged for late fees?
    Thanks for your help,
    Dan
  • Quicken Anja
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Thank you for the additional information.

I believe I have found both payments. Could you please verify that these are the correct amounts?
    • AmEx: $353.71
    • Discover: $187.42

Both were scheduled on 3/16/22, however, the status on both shows "Canceled" as of 4/4/22 at 7:22 AM MST. Therefore, I would recommend resubmitting a payment for both to avoid late fees.

Apologies for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Dan Miller
    Dan Miller Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Anja, I appreciate your help, have a great day
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Absolutely! You're welcome, and you enjoy your day as well. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.