Cannot update quicken or update my capital one balance in Quicken

My headline pretty much tells the story. As of this morning, I cannot update my Capital One 360 checking balance. I checked for related issues here and found advice to update Quicken to 39.25. I tried downloading the Mondo patch but Quicken still won't update. Help? I've had so many issues with Quicken over the past couple of years I'm ready to call it quits. No other software I use has ever been this buggy.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Joe Editor,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize for the trouble you described experiencing.

I'm not sure if "R39.25" was a typo or if you meant to type that, however, please be informed that the latest Quicken release is R39.23. Perhaps that is what you meant?

Upon checking your account here internally, our system is showing that you are currently on the latest version of R39.23. Could you please navigate to Help > About Quicken and confirm that this is the version number displayed in your program?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.