Missing transactions that were previously reconciled

I am missing transactions that have been previously reconciled. I am not sure when this happened but my previous reconciliations balanced. When I went back to re-reconcile manually, I was off by the same amount each month from the beginning of 2022. So I went further back and noticed a similar pattern. So far I have found 4 missing transactions since October of 2021. However, I am still not completely balanced so I know there are more missing transactions.

I am very frustrated because I don't really have the "free" time to try to troubleshoot something that is a glitch in a program/subscription that I pay for. I am very frustrated and I will continue to reach out to customer service. However, I saw one other poster who had a similar problem and that thread was closed. Has anyone else had this issue?

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you compare the running balance of the account register in the current Quicken file with the running balance of the account register from a Quicken file backup saved when the account was last reconciled.  One way to accomplish this is to print the registers to text files.
  • Neeseeray
    Neeseeray Member
    Thank you. I will give that a try.
This discussion has been closed.