Printing checks

Options
I purchased Quicken Deluxe over a year ago. Did not buy Canadian version. It now spells check as Cheque and won't print check 21 layout. How do I get it back to print checks correctly?

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Exactly where are you seeing "cheque"?  A graphic would be helpful.
    And, when you do HELP, About Quicken, what shows as your Q Product, BUILD and "Valid Thru" date?
    Lastly, WHY won't it print checks correctly?  What's happening?  Details please

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• lgstressed
    lgstressed Member
    Options
    When I try to print checks it calls them cheques and won't give me the option to print the wallet size as Check 21. I did try the Validate and Repair and it works while I am signed in at that time, but the next time I sign in it is back to cheque. I did not purchase the Canadian version and it worked fine for a year or more.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Well, it sure looks like you have an expired subscription to Quicken Canada. You should contact Quicken Support to resolve this. We fellow users can't help you.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• lgstressed
    lgstressed Member
    Options
    Interesting since I have never purchased Quicken Canada. Thank you for your help.
This discussion has been closed.