Getting blank screen when logging into Quicken.com with Chrome browser Win10

why am I getting a blank screen when logging on to quicken.com from windows 10?
From a chromebook it works fine.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    icoder said:
    why am I getting a blank screen when logging on to quicken.com from windows 10?
    From a chromebook it works fine.
    Hello @icoder

I do apologize about this issue with Quicken.com appearing as a blank screen. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

What browser are you using to try to access the Quicken.com website? Also, when did you first notice this issue occurring?

I look forward to hearing your reply, and hope to document this further.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    I see the normal Quicken billboard screen - https://www.quicken.com/

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• icoder
    icoder Member ✭✭
    Jared, this happens when using Chrome and it has been months. It works when I use Microsoft Edge, but my default browser is Chrome and I would like to get it working there. Thank you
  • icoder
    icoder Member ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Ps56k2, Yes, when i go to Quicken.com I too see the billboard screen.
    It is when I sign in on that screen that the screen goes white.
  • Quicken Jared
    icoder said:
    Jared, this happens when using Chrome and it has been months. It works when I use Microsoft Edge, but my default browser is Chrome and I would like to get it working there. Thank you
    Hello @icoder,

Thank you for getting back to me and providing that additional information. I am sorry that this issue remains ongoing.

Since you are using Chrome on Windows, I recommend using the instructions below:

First, navigate to the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the browser screen. Next, go to the Settings menu option.

Make sure that the screen that appears after clicking Pop-ups and redirects looks something like what is displayed below, with 'Quicken.com' absent from the list beneath the word Block.

I hope that is helpful, and I look forward to hearing from you once more.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • icoder
    icoder Member ✭✭
    thank you here is what my settings look like, see screen shot attached
  • Quicken Jared
    icoder said:
    thank you here is what my settings look like, see screen shot attached
    Hello @icoder

Thanks for keeping in contact with me about this issue. I am sorry that the problem is still unresolved, as of now. 

At this stage, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support using the information provided in this link. Be sure to request to set up a 'screenshare' session, as this is a unique option available exclusively to phone support. Follow the instructions of the agent you are speaking with and they should be able to guide you through the process of setting up this unique communication tool.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • icoder
    icoder Member ✭✭
    I am not sure if you work for Quicken or not Jared, in any event I appreciate your help. Unfortunately calling Quicken Support is not really a viable option. The times I have called them and screen shared, the only thing they seem trained on is how to uninstall everything and reinstall it, which has never solved the problem, and left me with a bunch of damage control and reconfiguration just to get back to where I was with the issue not solved. In one case I was told I would just have to re-enter the last 10 years worth of transactions to get around the issue. Can you believe it. I would like to talk to a Level 2 or Level 3 support person who is capable of working on the issue in an organized manner to get it resolved. So far that does not seem to be an option with the current support structure, and that is sad. I really like Quicken, and I recently upgraded to the subscription model of Deluxe for the sole purpose of being able to get support on 2 issues. So far neither is fixed, so I might as well have stayed on Quicken 2016. Again, thank you for your help. I am going to post my other issue in a separate thread.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @icoder,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• icoder
    icoder Member ✭✭
    thank you see reply
  • icoder
    icoder Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your help with this. For the instructions on getting this support. This issue has been resolved by a friend of mine. He had me clear all cached images and files, and now my access works properly using Chrome. I am not why the initial support person I that called me did not suggest that, as it was a pretty simple straight forward fix.
  • icoder
    icoder Member ✭✭
    This issue may be closed
This discussion has been closed.