Discover CC new layout error

Options
Bobr967io
Bobr967io Member ✭✭
I keep getting this error. If I understand it correctly, Quicken needs to handle this.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Bobr967io,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses troubleshooting steps to take when presented with the "Download Error (-28)". You may follow this link here to access those steps. 

Please let me know how it goes after completing these steps so we may work further towards a resolution if needed. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Bobr967io
    Bobr967io Member ✭✭
    Options
    sorry, forgot the picture.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Bobr967io,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses troubleshooting steps to take when presented with the "Download Error (-28)". You may follow this link here to access those steps. 

Please let me know how it goes after completing these steps so we may work further towards a resolution if needed. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• Bobr967io
    Bobr967io Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you so much, Jasmine. That fixed it!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Bobr967io,

Thank you for responding and updating us!

I am happy to hear that the issue has been resolved and you are up and running again!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.