TD Bank Direct Connect and Payment failure - OL-301-A

Options
I have a new TD Bank account and am trying to setup Direct Connect and Bank Bill Pay (I have this working on another TD Bank account under a different Quicken file and userid, so I know it works). The new accounts (checking & savings) were created using the "TD Bank Online Banking - New" option. OSU fails with OL-301-A.

The account that is working has Quicken authorized in the TD Bank web site via the Account Options -> Financial Tools Access Management feature (see attached).

In the new TD Bank account, I don't see the option to add Quicken to the authorized tools.

Am I missing something?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Charlie Davies,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, please save a backup prior to performing any troubleshooting steps (just in case). Then, if you haven't already, I suggest you try to refresh financial institution branding and profile by following the instructions provided below.
    1. In Quicken, select the Tools menu, then choose Online Center.
    2. Click the Financial Institution dropdown arrow and select the financial institution.
    3. Press CTRL+Shift while selecting Contact Info.
    4. Select one of the accounts associated with the bank from the dropdown list
    5. Select Financial Institution Branding and Profile from the list and click Refresh.
    6. Click OK and go online by clicking the Update/Send button.
    7. Attempt your online session again.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Charlie Davies
    Charlie Davies Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    First, I am now beyond the OL-301-A error, but am encountering OL-393-A.

I did perform the above steps.

Nothing seems to work. I cannot connect to either of the TD Bank accounts.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for the additional information.

Since the error code has changed, I suggest that you please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-393.

Also please note that we do currently have an open Alert on TD Bank, though we do not have an ETA at this time. More information and updates about this Alert can be found in this Community Alert.

Please note that even though the error codes you've received so far are different from the one reported in the Alert if the instructions provided in the support article linked above fail to resolve the issue, then the issue you are experiencing is likely related to the issue described in the Alert.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.